Learn the basics of milk steaming and try your hand at some latte art. A hands on course which is great for enthusiasts with a creative flair.
The perfect latte art course for the home enthusiast, this course is designed to provide the fundamentals to achieve great quality latte art in a relaxed, fun environment.
The course offers guidance on how to correctly steam and pour milk, while also providing an introduction to different latte art patterns such as: a heart, rosetta and tulip. The majority of the class will be practically based, which allows a lot of time to practice and perfect your skills. No prior knowledge is required.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Origin Coffee tote bag
- Complementary 2 x 250g bag of coffee, from our mainstay coffee portfolio
- 20% off brewing equipment, online discount code
- 1.5 hours
- Origin Coffee Roasters, 84 Scoresby Street, Southwark, London, SE1 0XN
- Get directions
- You will be instructed using La Marzocco Linea PB Espresso machines
- Both dairy and milk alternatives are available to use on the day.
- Maximum of four people on a course. Course needs a minimum of 2 people to run
- We will contact you at least a week before if the class needs rescheduling
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.